Thursday, November 6, 2008

Winter Is Here!

Okay, so it's still fall, but we really have two seasons out here; warm and sunny and cold, rainy and dark. We've now hit cold rainy and dark. That's no excuse to not run though! We'll still be meeting out here on Tuesdays at the track for winter evening workouts. Some groups will head out on neighborhood runs and some will stay at the track. The track is a great place to run on dark winter evenings, there are lights and there are no roots or potholes to trip over on the track! So pick your poison and join us for a workout!

Headlamps

Some of you were admiring my lovely headlights that clip to my running hat and wondering where I got them. I got them at MetroSport. Currently they have both my headlight and my blinking light that I wear on the back of my head on order. (I told the general manager, also known as my Hubby to order them). I will let you all know here when they come in to the stores.

The Web Maven missed Nov. 4th's workout due to a three-year-olds meltdown. But I did get the workout in yesterday! I'll be back on the track next week! Please email me (link at the right) with any news or other info that you think should be posted here. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Hone said...

Up here if you dont have a headlamp you are SOL!! It gets dark by 5 p.m right now. Track workouts always feel good..............when you are finished.